UPDATED = October 13, 2020 @ 1:00 pm
PLEASE REFRESH/RELOAD THIS PAGE TO VIEW THE LATEST UPDATES/CHANGES.
Listed below is the current status of Mt. SAC athletics teams, classes, events and facilities.
MT. SAC ATHLETICS
- All Fall and Winter Sport Seasons have been postponed until 2021 (see CCCAA Contingency Plan) and begin on January 18, 2021
- Fall/Winter Sports = Cross Country (M&W), Basketball (M&W), Football (M), Golf (W), Soccer (M&W), Volleyball (W), Water Polo (M&W), Wrestling (M)
- Spring Sports will be delayed and begin on April 10, 2021
- Spring Sports = Baseball, (M) Golf, Softball, (M&W) Swimming/Diving, (M&W) Track & Field
- All Fall/Winter sports team classes are continuing remotely
MT. SAC ATHLETIC TRAINING
Mt. SAC Athletic Training Rooms are closed. Athletic Trainers are available for online consultation. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
WIN Program Class is closed but services are still available online through WIN 2.0! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- CCCAA Statement on Implementation of Contingency Plan for 2020-2021 Fall and Winter Sports
- CCCAA Contingency Plan (start/end dates, number of contests)
- CCCAA Statement on Cancellation of Spring Sports for California Community Colleges
MT. SAC ATHLETICS SPECIAL EVENTS
The following scheduled events have been CANCELLED
- Footlocker West Regional Cross Country Championships scheduled for December 5, 2020.
- Hilmer Lodge Stadium Opening scheduled for April 4th, 2020
- 62nd Annual Mt. SAC Relays scheduled for April 16-18, 2020
- 62nd Annual Mt. SAC Relays Hall of Fame Banquet scheduled for April 15th, 2020
- 2020 Pete and Carolyn Reynolds Foundation Golf Classic scheduled for August 31, 2020
MT. SAC CAMPUS
CLOSED to all non-essential personnel, students and visitors
- All facilities (classrooms, fields, offices, etc.) are shut down
- Effective until further notice
MT. SAC CLASSES
- Fall 2020 classes (regular and on-line) will only be available online
- Students will be given class instructions by the instructor electronically
- Many classes have been transitioned to online/remote instruction classes
- No On-Campus classes until further notice.
COVID-19 INFORMATIONAL VIDEO(S)
Click on the link above to view the informative video on "The Future of Coaches in the Face of a Pandemic." Mt. SAC Men's Basketball Interim Head Coach Michael Fenison shares his knowledge and advice on the current COVID-19 situation with respected ESPN Basketball Analyst Helen Williams. Fenison, a licensed respiratory therapist is on the front lines of the current pandemic, working full-time at Centinela Hospital in Inglewood (CA).
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE MT. SAC CORONAVIRUS RESOURCE PAGE AT THE LINK BELOW: