UPDATED = April 6, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
PLEASE REFRESH/RELOAD THIS PAGE TO VIEW THE LATEST UPDATES/CHANGES.
Listed below is the current status of Mt. SAC athletics teams, classes, events and facilities.
MT. SAC ATHLETICS
- Spring (Ii) Sports have begun competitions - SORRY... NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED AT COMPETITIONS OR PRACTICES (Campus remains closed to non essential personnel and guests)
- Spring (II) Sports have returned back to campus to begin training (week of February 22, 2021) with the college opting in to participate in competitions for the spring season (March 3, 2021).
- Spring Sports = Baseball, (M) Golf, Softball, (M&W) Swimming/Diving, Tennis (M&W), (M&W) Track & Field
- All Fall and Winter Sport Seasons have been cancelled
- Fall/Winter Sports = Cross Country (M&W), Basketball (M&W), Football (M), Golf (W), Soccer (M&W), Volleyball (W), Water Polo (M&W), Wrestling (M)
- Spring (II) Sports Student-Athletes have returned back to campus (select days) after a negative CoVID-19 PCR test and following CoVID-19 guidelines which includes daily temperature check, daily questionnaire, social distancing, hand sanitizing stations and masks.
- Fall sports team classes are continuing remotely
MT. SAC ATHLETIC TRAINING
Mt. SAC Athletic Training Rooms are closed. Athletic Trainers are available for online consultation. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
WIN Program Class is closed but services are still available online through WIN 2.0! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Mt. SAC Athetics "Opts In" to Participate in Spring (2) Sport Season
- Mt. SAC Athletic Teams Return Back to Campus
- SCC Cancellation of Traditional Fall Sports for 2020-2021
- Dean/A.D. Message (video) to Mt. SAC Student-Athletes Regarding Fall/Winter 2020-21 Sports Cancellation
- SCC Commissioner's Message to Fall Student-Athletes
- CCCAA Statement on Implementation of Contingency Plan for 2020-2021 Fall and Winter Sports
- CCCAA Contingency Plan (start/end dates, number of contests)
- CCCAA Statement on Cancellation of Spring Sports for California Community Colleges
MT. SAC ATHLETICS SPECIAL EVENTS
The following scheduled events have been CANCELLED
- 2021 COLLEGIATE DIVISION (only) of the Mt. SAC Relays scheduled for April 15-17, 2021
- Mt. SAC Cross Country Invitational scheduled for February 19 and 20, 2021 (October 2021 is still scheduled)
- Mt. SAC Relays/LA84 Foundation Youth Days scheduled for March 26 and 27, 2021
- International Pole Vault Camp scheduled for December 27-29, 2020
- Footlocker West Regional Cross Country Championships scheduled for December 5, 2020
- 2020 Pete and Carolyn Reynolds Foundation Golf Classic scheduled for August 31, 2020
- 62nd Annual Mt. SAC Relays Division scheduled for April 16-18, 2020
- 62nd Annual Mt. SAC Relays Hall of Fame Banquet scheduled for April 15th, 2020
- Hilmer Lodge Stadium Opening scheduled for April 4th, 2020
- Mt. SAC Relays - Cancellation of COLLEGIATE DIVISION (February 2021)
- Mt. SAC Cross Country - Cancellation of (FEB 2021) Mt. SAC Cross Country Invitational
- Mt. SAC Relays Release - Cancellation of 2020 Mt. SAC Relays
MT. SAC CAMPUS
CLOSED to all non-essential personnel and visitors
- NO SPECTATORS (including family) ALLOWED AT ANY COMPETITIONS OR PRACTICES
- Most facilities (classrooms, fields, offices, etc.) are shut down
- Effective until further notice
MT. SAC CLASSES
- Spring 2021 classes are scheduled to be online with some exceptions (including spring athletic team classes)
- No On-Campus classes until further notice (with some exceptions)
COVID-19 INFORMATIONAL VIDEO(S)
Click on the link above to view the informative video on "The Future of Coaches in the Face of a Pandemic." Mt. SAC Men's Basketball Interim Head Coach Michael Fenison shares his knowledge and advice on the current COVID-19 situation with respected ESPN Basketball Analyst Helen Williams. Fenison, a licensed respiratory therapist is on the front lines of the current pandemic, working full-time at Centinela Hospital in Inglewood (CA).
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE MT. SAC CORONAVIRUS RESOURCE PAGE AT THE LINK BELOW: