UPDATED = December 10, 2020 @ 11:00 pm
PLEASE REFRESH/RELOAD THIS PAGE TO VIEW THE LATEST UPDATES/CHANGES.
Listed below is the current status of Mt. SAC athletics teams, classes, events and facilities.
MT. SAC ATHLETICS
- All Fall and Winter Sport Seasons have been cancelled
- Fall/Winter Sports = Cross Country (M&W), Basketball (M&W), Football (M), Golf (W), Soccer (M&W), Volleyball (W), Water Polo (M&W), Wrestling (M)
- Spring Sports will be delayed and begin on April 10, 2021. Spring season status will be decided by February 26th, 2021.
- Spring Sports = Baseball, (M) Golf, Softball, (M&W) Swimming/Diving, (M&W) Track & Field
- All sports team classes are continuing remotely
MT. SAC ATHLETIC TRAINING
Mt. SAC Athletic Training Rooms are closed. Athletic Trainers are available for online consultation. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
WIN Program Class is closed but services are still available online through WIN 2.0! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- SCC Cancellation of Traditional Fall Sports for 2020-2021
- Dean/A.D. Message (video) to Mt. SAC Student-Athletes Regarding Fall/Winter 2020-21 Sports Cancellation
- SCC Commissioner's Message to Fall Student-Athletes
- CCCAA Statement on Implementation of Contingency Plan for 2020-2021 Fall and Winter Sports
- CCCAA Contingency Plan (start/end dates, number of contests)
- CCCAA Statement on Cancellation of Spring Sports for California Community Colleges
MT. SAC ATHLETICS SPECIAL EVENTS
The following scheduled events have been CANCELLED
- Mt. SAC Cross Country Invitational Community College Division (ONLY) scheduled for March 5, 2021
- Mt. SAC Relays/LA84 Foundation Youth Days scheduled for March 26 and 27, 2021
- International Pole Vault Camp scheduled for December 27-29, 2020
- Footlocker West Regional Cross Country Championships scheduled for December 5, 2020
- 2020 Pete and Carolyn Reynolds Foundation Golf Classic scheduled for August 31, 2020
- 62nd Annual Mt. SAC Relays scheduled for April 16-18, 2020
- 62nd Annual Mt. SAC Relays Hall of Fame Banquet scheduled for April 15th, 2020
- Hilmer Lodge Stadium Opening scheduled for April 4th, 2020
MT. SAC CAMPUS
CLOSED to all non-essential personnel, students and visitors
- All facilities (classrooms, fields, offices, etc.) are shut down
- Effective until further notice
MT. SAC CLASSES
- Spring 2020 classes are scheduled to be online with some exceptions
- Fall 2020 classes are scheduled to be online with some exceptions
- Students will be given class instructions by the instructor electronically
- Many classes have been transitioned to online/remote instruction classes
- No On-Campus classes until further notice (with some exceptions)
COVID-19 INFORMATIONAL VIDEO(S)
Click on the link above to view the informative video on "The Future of Coaches in the Face of a Pandemic." Mt. SAC Men's Basketball Interim Head Coach Michael Fenison shares his knowledge and advice on the current COVID-19 situation with respected ESPN Basketball Analyst Helen Williams. Fenison, a licensed respiratory therapist is on the front lines of the current pandemic, working full-time at Centinela Hospital in Inglewood (CA).
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE MT. SAC CORONAVIRUS RESOURCE PAGE AT THE LINK BELOW: