UPDATED = April 10, 2020 @ 9:15 pm
PLEASE REFRESH/RELOAD THIS PAGE TO VIEW THE LATEST UPDATES/CHANGES.
Listed below is the current status of Mt. SAC athletics teams, classes, events and facilities.
MT. SAC ATHLETICS
- All Spring Sports contests have been cancelled for the 2020 season
- Spring Sports = Baseball, (M) Golf, Softball, (M&W) Swimming/Diving, (M&W) Track & Field
- All Fall/Winter sports team classes are continuing remotely
MT. SAC ATHLETIC TRAINING
Mt. SAC Athletic Training Rooms are closed. Athletic Trainers are available for online consultation. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
WIN Program Class is closed but services are still available online through WIN 2.0! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
MT. SAC ATHLETICS SPECIAL EVENTS
The following scheduled events have been CANCELLED
- Hilmer Lodge Stadium Opening scheduled for April 4th, 2020
- 62nd Annual Mt. SAC Relays scheduled for April 16-18, 2020
- 62nd Annual Mt. SAC Relays Hall of Fame Banquet scheduled for April 15th, 2020
- 2020 Pete and Carolyn Reynolds Foundation Golf Classic has been postponed until Monday, August 31, 2020
MT. SAC CAMPUS
CLOSED to all non-essential personnel, students and visitors
- All facilities (classrooms, fields, offices, etc.) are shut down
- Effective until further notice
MT. SAC CLASSES
- Currently classes (regular and on-line) are only available online
- Students will be given class instructions by the instructor electronically
- Many classes have been transitioned to online/remote instruction classes
- No On-Campus classes until further notice.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE MT. SAC CORONAVIRUS RESOURCE PAGE AT THE LINK BELOW: