UPDATED = January 24th, 2022 @ 10:00 am
PLEASE REFRESH/RELOAD THIS PAGE TO VIEW THE LATEST UPDATES/CHANGES.
Listed below is the current status of Mt. SAC athletics teams, classes, events and facilities.
MT. SAC ATHLETICS
Mt. SAC Student-Athletes are required to be vaccinated (CoVID-19) or have been granted an exemption in order to be eligible to compete during the Spring 2022 semester. Student-Athletes must present their vaccination card (or exemption approval) to their respective Athletic Trainer in order to register. Vaccinations appointments are available across Southern California through https://Myturn.ca.gov.
A religious or medical exemption is available for student-athletes that qualify. Applications for this exemption are available by calling Human Resources (https://www.mtsac.edu/hr/) at 909-274-4225
More information regarding Mt. SAC's CoVID-19 policies and procedures can be found at https://www.mtsac.edu/covid19/
Spring 2022 sports have returned to campus and are in season.
- Winter/Spring Sports = Baseball (M), Basketball (M&W), Golf (M), Softball (W), Swimming (M&W), Tennis (M&W), Beach Volleyball (W)
- Unvaccinated student-athletes with a medical exemption must undergo weekly CoVID testing
MT. SAC ATHLETIC TRAINING
Mt. SAC Athletic Training Rooms have reopened. Athletic Trainers are available for in person and online consultation. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
WIN Program is now available both in person and online! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Mt. SAC Athetics "Opts In" to Participate in Spring (2) Sport Season
- Mt. SAC Athletic Teams Return Back to Campus
- SCC Cancellation of Traditional Fall Sports for 2020-2021
- Dean/A.D. Message (video) to Mt. SAC Student-Athletes Regarding Fall/Winter 2020-21 Sports Cancellation
- SCC Commissioner's Message to Fall Student-Athletes
- CCCAA Statement on Implementation of Contingency Plan for 2020-2021 Fall and Winter Sports
- CCCAA Contingency Plan (start/end dates, number of contests)
- CCCAA Statement on Cancellation of Spring Sports for California Community Colleges
MT. SAC ATHLETICS SPECIAL EVENTS
The following scheduled events have been CANCELLED
- 2022 Mt. SAC Relays/LA84 Foundation Youth Days
- 2022 LA84 Foundation Run-4-Fun
- 2021 COLLEGIATE DIVISION (only) of the Mt. SAC Relays scheduled for April 15-17, 2021
- Mt. SAC Cross Country Invitational scheduled for February 19 and 20, 2021
- Mt. SAC Relays/LA84 Foundation Youth Days scheduled for March 26 and 27, 2021
- International Pole Vault Camp scheduled for December 27-29, 2021
- Footlocker West Regional Cross Country Championships scheduled for December 5, 2020
- 2020 Pete and Carolyn Reynolds Foundation Golf Classic scheduled for August 31, 2020
- 62nd Annual Mt. SAC Relays Division scheduled for April 16-18, 2020
- 62nd Annual Mt. SAC Relays Hall of Fame Banquet scheduled for April 15th, 2020
- Hilmer Lodge Stadium Opening scheduled for April 4th, 2020
- Mt. SAC Relays - Cancellation of COLLEGIATE DIVISION (February 2021)
- Mt. SAC Cross Country - Cancellation of (FEB 2021) Mt. SAC Cross Country Invitational
- Mt. SAC Relays Release - Cancellation of 2020 Mt. SAC Relays
MT. SAC CAMPUS / GUESTS / VISITING TEAMS
CLOSED to all non-essential personnel and visitors unless prior approval of visit and completion of CoVID Visitor Screening Form.
- NO SPECTATORS (including family) ALLOWED AT ANY PRACTICES
- Spectators are currently allowed at home games
- Indoor contests - Masks and social distancing required for all spectators
- Outdoor contests - Masks and social distancing may be required for all spectators
- Most facilities (classrooms, fields, offices, etc.) are opened to students, faculty and staff, but not to visitors.
- Subject to change based on local, state and national mandates.
MT. SAC CLASSES
- Fall 2021 classes have returned to campus (unless an online class).
COVID-19 INFORMATIONAL VIDEO(S)
Click on the link above to view the informative video on "The Future of Coaches in the Face of a Pandemic." Mt. SAC Men's Basketball Interim Head Coach Michael Fenison shares his knowledge and advice on the current COVID-19 situation with respected ESPN Basketball Analyst Helen Williams. Fenison, a licensed respiratory therapist is on the front lines of the current pandemic, working full-time at Centinela Hospital in Inglewood (CA).
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE MT. SAC CORONAVIRUS RESOURCE PAGE AT THE LINK BELOW: