(Walnut, CA) The 2018 Mt. SAC Athletics Hall of Fame Banquet will induct six outstanding individuals on Saturday, February 10th at the Pacific Palms Conference Resort, in the City of Industry. Social hour/ticket pick up begins at 5:00 pm and the Dinner/Ceremony begins at 6:30 pm. Tickets are $65 per individual and $500 for a table for eight guests.
This year’s inductees include:
- Dave Casper - Mountie 880 Yard State Champion and long time area high school Cross Country and Track & Field Coach
- Fred Claire - Long time General Manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Frank Gilbert - Mountie Track & Field/Cross Country Student-Athlete whose academic/athletic career was interrupted by his service in the Vietnam War.
- Rocky Seto - Former Mountie Football Student-Athlete who went on to become a coaching legend with USC and the Seattle Seahawks.
- Marcel Torres - Mountie Softball Pitching Legend who led her team to Mt. SAC's first women's softball state championship title
- Ray Van Asten - Mountie Track & Field/Cross Country Student-Athlete who broke the National JC record in the 880 Yard and as a member of the sprint Medley Team
To purchase tickets for the 2018 Hall of Fame Banquet or for additional information, please visit the Mt. SAC Hall of Fame Banquet Website at:
For information on the Mt. SAC Athletics Hall of Fame, please visit:
For additonal information, please contact the Mt. SAC Sports Information Office at 909‐274‐4630.