During the current Covid-19 Pandemic, the mandatory student-athlete summer orientation will be held online via Zoom. Please carefully review the information below and then click on the link below to be redirected to the Orientation Registration site.
Get introduced to the college experience by exploring factors in educational decision making and educational planning. Including:
- Orientation is mandatory for all incoming freshman and transfers in order to participate in athletics at Mt. SAC.
- Attendance at all three days in the session is required.
- Each session is limited to 50 students.
- Once registered you will be emailed the Zoom Meeting ID and Password.
- Student-athlete must be in contact and on the head coaches roster in order to receive priority registration.
|1||JUN 15 - JUN 17||M-T-W||9:00 am - 12:00 pm||S. Poulter||Online|
|2||JUN 15 - JUN 17||M-T-W||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm||S. Poulter||Online|
|3||JUN 22 - JUN 24||M-T-W||9:00 am - 12:00 pm||S. Poulter||Online|
|4||JUN 22 - JUN 24||M-T-W||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm||S. Poulter||Online|
|5||JUN 29 - JUL 01||M-T-W||9:00 am - 12:00 pm||S. Poulter||Online|
|6||JUN 29 - JUL 01||M-T-W||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm||S. Poulter||Online|